Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Who needs words?


Easter Sunday afternoon, at my parents' house, all the little ones (except baby Liam, who is, after all, only 7 weeks old) hunted for eggs. Here's the line up, L-R: Adley, G-Dog, ConMan, Sam, Lucy, MayDay, Jordan, Aidan, Eli, Henry. (Adley, Aidan and Eli go with this blog, written by my sister-in-law; Sam, Lucy, Jordan and Henry belong to this blog, written by my sister, MommyJ; the remainders, G-Dog, ConMan and MayDay, belong to me.)

P.S. You should read MommyJ's post from today. It's INFLAMMATORY!

6 comments:

  1. what a beautiful clan!!
    I'm still amazed that Lucy is the only girl ... that could change here in a few months though :)... I'm sure everyone has been telling you this ... sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world did you get every single kid to look at the camera??? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this?? And I did read MommyJ's blog. She's a pot-stirrer, that one!

    And how nice to see you back on my blog. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet DeNae never ever stirs the pot. She's just so mild mannered and demure...

    Thanks for the shout out... record hits today, that's for sure. I'll have to find more controversial topics to discusss... and thank you for your comment. I love how remarkably well spoken you are.

    And I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I'm impressed! I can't even begin to imagine how many pics it took to get that picture! LOL! And it looks like your easter was a lot like mine! So fun! Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - who took the picture? As someone who has taken a LOT of little kid's pictures, I must say it is quite an accomplishment to get that many sitting still for even 1 second, let alone all looking at the camera! Good job! And Happy Easter - I hope you are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Sock it to me!