Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Make Way for Duckies

Last night, I came home from symphony rehearsal to find my dear husband doing dishes. I helped him straighten up the kitchen, and then he said he had TiVoed something just for me.

"It's the cutest thing you will ever see. It will make you cry!" he said.

We went to the living room, and watched a little segment from the 7PM broadcast of ABCNews. About ducklings. I did cry. It was adorable.

And I can't embed it. But here's the link:

Spokane Duckling Parade

Enjoy, and thank my sweet husband.

9 comments:

  1. Oh I had seen this on an e-mail, it came with the pictures and the story but you know how you get so much stuff on e-mails that is not real ... I didn't believe it - how sad is that - I am so glad you posted this so I know now it was TRUE.

    Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fabulous!!!! Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...great blogging. I have given you the NENO award. You are in my group of favorite blogs...enjoy...i also loved this news story.

    Come by,....pass it along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a sweet story. As I was awwing and near-sniffling, J yelled from the kitchen, "Well I guess in this post-bailout world, we can't hate all bankers now."

    What a cynic.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! Thank you so much for sharing! And aren't we lucky to have husbands who do the dishes and TiVo little treasures for us?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was so sweet! It gives me hope for humanity!
    :~D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cute. thanks for making me cry too. sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so sweet--my kids are going to love it, and we're going to have to pull out "Make Way for Ducklings!"

    ReplyDelete

Sock it to me!