Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Shameless Plug

I've got a new gig. It's here:



I'll be posting at Mormon Mommy Blogs on a regular basis. I must admit, I feel pretty special. Mormon Mommy Blogs is where all the cool kids hang out. You should hang out there, too. It's a great place to go to find bloggers with whom you share common interests, because all the blogs listed on the site are arranged by category. Looking for some ways to use all that food storage you bought? There's a category for that.

Need some ideas for managing your money? There's a category for that, too.

Dealing with infertility? There's a group for that.

Looking for music, art, or photograpy? There's a category for that.

Are you a man? There's even a category for that.

And you can rest assured that the content of all the blogs listed on MMB will not offend -- unless you're offended by pictures of me (or any other woman out there) looking like a booger woman. Or by stories that involve children and poop. Or by frank, open discussions (every Wednesday) about subjects and issues that affect us all.

This website is run by two of my favorite bloggers:

The Motherboard, of Crazyland

and

MomBabe, of The Bingham Diaries

You should check them out. They're awesome.

They're awesome for a number of reasons. Of course, they picked me to be a contributor on MMB. That has to count for something, right?

And they work hard to keep us all interested and on our toes.

Best of all? I get to meet them here:

I'm Going to the CBC!

They, these two amazing women, are organizing the Casual Blogger Conference, an event that I wouldn't miss for the world.

And also, they're giving me a microphone and an audience. Dangerous. So . . . come! Meet me in real life! (You may be disappointed. I'm just saying. I mean, I've been known to run off at the mouth. Luckily, my sister will be there, too, just in case I need someone to, um, help me rein it in.)

Will you be there? Tell me, so I can be even MORE excited about going!


post signature

16 comments:

  1. Oh how I love thee... let me count the ways. 1,2,3 . . . 5,000,000

    Thanks for the plug and I can't WAIT to meet you.

    Party in my room at 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am excited too! I finally submitted my piece for the month. I was stressed about it for 3 weeks!

    And the 3 of us on a panel. Are you two going to tag team me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there! You want to be my roommate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could be there!

    I'll be reading your on mormonmommyblogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Can't wait to check it out!
    You'll be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what you write-here and there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I wish I could go! Congrats on the gig - hope it's fun and exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you really coming all the way from South Carolina? Tempting, very tempting. I would love to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY! I'm speaking at CBC! That's so cool you're going! And awesome on the MMB gig!

    Jenni

    PS Just wanted to let you know, you've won an award on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to be there...but it's too much $$ for me to get there. Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been perusing your blog and I especially love your sidebar essays. I can tell your writing is clean and polished and that makes it fun to read.

    I just found your blog on the CBC site. I'll be there with a microphone, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am looking forward to the Conference and meeting all of the wonderful MM bloggers!
    You're going to do excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Howdy Miss Ink!

    So, I was just reading a blog and saw this picture and thought of you! I wanted to send you a link so you will be prepared next year when you get back to shopping at the farmers market!

    http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/2009/09/fruit-fly-trap.html

    I hope you are doing well! Miss ya!
    Cassity

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to go and meet you and your sister.
    Doubtful I'll make it, but who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll be there at some point with a microphone as well. Oof.
    See you oh so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's right you'll meet me. And I am going to make you WORK. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Sock it to me!