Friday, January 29, 2010

Crisis Management Mode

So. If you're looking for introspective, intelligent InkMom, head over to MMB. You may have read it before, but it's one of my most favorite pieces, and, I hope, worth rereading!
I am neither introspective nor intelligent today because lately I live in crisis management mode. And also, I'm a total drama queen. (The sun is definitely not the center of this universe, let me tell you.)

In my world, the world which revolves around me, crisis management mode happens when you frantically try to get the biggest, most important thing done so you can then move onto the next biggest, most important thing. And those big, important things are so many that you don't have time to adequately prepare for the next big thing because you're still stuck on getting the last one done. Does this make any sense at all?

Last night, I crossed off the most stressful item on my list: 2009 payroll tax filings for our business. an enormous weight has been lifted off of my shoulders, let me just tell you. I should be back blogging on a more regular basis, so dry your tears -- InkMom is back!

Here's a taste of what's to come:

A few posts, the deep, thinking posts I love to write, that were inspired by a single word

Some pictures of The Most Beautiful Baby in the Whole Entire World. Because she just started laughing and it's ADORABLE!

An InkMom retrospective

Some random items

And some funny stuff. I shouldn't tell you I'm going to write something funny, because then it won't be. But I'm thinking positively. Or I'm positively thinking. (Neither one really works. Oh, well.)

Ciao!





post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hey. I just stumbled across your blog and I'm really loving it. I'll definitely be following.

    Feel free to check out mine, I think you'd especially love it.

    http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still waiting for a W2. I think this is the first year since we've been married that not only will we not have to pay, but we will actually get back a decent amount. Yay for tuition credit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think THIS post is funny because I can totally hear your voice as I read it. Totally random, and yet so completely you...

    I look forward to more blogging in these here parts... every two weeks just doesn't cut it, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!!!!! Been missing you on here but I figured you had more than enough to keep you busy.

    Looking forward to the new posts (and pictures!!)

    ReplyDelete

Sock it to me!