Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Day at the Beach

We had such a good time at the beach this past weekend that I have to do a photo essay to illustrate. So, here goes.

The weather wasn't great, but at least rain clouds make for interesting shots. G-Dog spent a lot of time trying to throw everything back in the water. You can't see it in this picture, but he's actually holding a shovel and trying to dig up sand to toss back to old Poseidon.


I found a rock that looks like a grand piano, keys and all. G-Dog was not allowed to throw that one back into the deep! (I am absolutely alarmed at how many lines I have across my hand. What am I, like 140?)

Lil' Maa-Maa sucks his thumb. This is him showing me why he couldn't do it.

A rare moment of trilateral cooperation.


ConMan and G-Dog played in the surf with their cousin, K, the last day we were there. They held hands with her to keep her from running back before the water got to them. Eventually, she got into it, too.


Lil' Maa-Maa tried to bury his daddy in the sand. At least we know if all else fails, he has a future as a gravedigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sock it to me!