Monday, January 12, 2009

And so it begins

Okay, I wrote about my booty nightmare in this post. And now I'm doing something about it.

We arrived home from Florida on Saturday and though we're not fully recovered (or even at all) it's time to get going on those resolutions.

I have a new sidebar. In it, I plan to keep track of miles run, calories burned and weight lost. I have to be accountable somehow and apparently answering to myself is just not enough of an incentive.

So, here I go. Watch the sidebar to see if it really works!

6 comments:

  1. I started walking-jogging-dancing (yes I dance, much more fun than running) on the treadmill right after Christmas, I started with just 5 minutes ... I'm up to 30, mile and a half, 170 calories burned.

    You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did say you your good motivation this morning... I'm going to run. Right now... accountability works. I'm cheering for you. You totally need to move your race time sidebar up some... I had to scroll too far to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i meant you were. not you your.

    But I'm a genius. So you your is what you got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I need to get motivated. I'm still eating like a nursing mother. Which I no longer am. And also I pretty much quit walking when it turned cold. The same time I started making cream soups, and baking bread and cookies. My husband lovingly pointed out that the problem is not so much in the baking as in the eating. Bless his heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. I should totally do that. Although I don't know how many calories I burn b/c I don't have a treadmill. I have to run out in the FREEZING cold! Actually, I'm okay with it b/c treadmills are so boring to me, I wish I could run on them.

    ReplyDelete

Sock it to me!