Saturday, January 31, 2009

Did you notice?

Did you notice, two days ago, that I was still 9.7 miles away from my running goal for the month of January? Considering that I had never before in my life run more than, say 3.5 miles at a time, it was looking pretty bleak.

Well, look again, friends, because not only did I reach my goal, I went 1.1 miles extra! That's right, I did it. 4.6 miles yesterday, and 6.2 miles tonight. I think I'm going to be awake until 4 AM. Unless I die of a heart attack before then. 10.8 MILES! 10.8 MILES!

PS The first virtual meeting of the new religious cult I'm starting, The International Church of the Holy List, will be held sometime on Monday, whenever I have time to post. Be on the lookout!

6 comments:

  1. Way to go the extra mile! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You people (the ones who actually exercise) amaze and deeply impress me. I am 100% serious about this. i am even more impressed by you work outers who do things that involve endurance and stamina! So, what kind of race is coming in April?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job!! I should keep track on my blog. What a great motivator!! By the way, I met C Pod this weekend. I didn't know his real name so I was a little embarrassed when I asked him if he was C Pod (I recognized him from the pics). I wish you could have gone to the tournament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed with your determination! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOOOO!!! Awesome!
    YAY!!!

    Confetti!
    Dancing dogs!
    Ballerinas!

    ReplyDelete

Sock it to me!